- This bonus program applies only to referrals in the critical wartime specialties (Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery, Emergency Medicine, Family Practice, Preventive Medicine and Psychiatry and Clinical Psychology) who commission through Battalion 9Z, operated by MediaCross, Inc. under contract to the U. S. Army Reserve.
- Military Recruiters of all branches are not eligible to receive the referral bonus and physicians may not refer themselves in order to collect the bonus.
- Bonus will be paid within 90 days after the physician commissions as an Officer in the Army Reserve and after the bonus recipient provides the necessary information to MediaCross, Inc.
- The physician must specifically mention the referrer’s name and address for the referrer to collect the bonus. The maximum bonus to be paid for any physician is Two Thousand Dollars to an individual and Five Hundred Dollars to an association, organization, society or other specified group. Only one bonus will be paid for a physician who commissions. The first person that refers the physician will be the designated referrer and will receive the bonus; any other person who subsequently refers the same physician will be ineligible to receive the bonus. Taxes on the bonus are the responsibility of the recipient. Laws in certain states may prohibit the award of the bonus.
- This bonus program is operated exclusively by MediaCross, Inc. and is not an official program of the U.S. Army Reserve. Payments will be issued by MediaCross, Inc.
- Bonus recipients must be citizens of the United States, 18 years of age or older to collect the bonus, and must supply their social security number or tax ID number, address and other information. Payments will be made only to a mailing address within the United States.
- MediaCross, Inc. reserves the right to refuse paying the bonus to any individual it suspects of violating these rules, conspiring to violate these rules, acts illegally or otherwise violates the interests of the United States.
- MediaCross, Inc. may cancel this program at any time without public notification. If cancellation occurs, no bonuses will be paid. The U.S. Army and the U.S. Army Reserve are not liable for any aspect of the referral program.